This is one of our marines from Kilo Company. It turns out he was an Honor Man in graduation.
This means he was picked as the best all around marine from his platoon. We were so surprised when we attended graduation and saw that he was selected as an Honor Man. Doesn't he look great?
We took this picture and placed it on our display for our weekly LDS reception. I always ask if any of our marines are picked, but this is the second one and we were surprised about both of them.
We tried to get a picture of the first one, but we could not find him in the crowds at graduation.
These marines are in Charlie Company and will graduate tomorrow. I took their picture because they all attended my gospel fundamentals class. The two in the middle are so funny together. I told them they were like "Laurel and Hardy" and they did not know what I was talking about!! They are too young. So I asked them what comedy duo did they know and they said, "Tom and Jerry!" Too funny!
Meet little Lilianna Elizabeth, my newest grand daughter that was born last Sunday. Sure wish I was there to hold her. She is so precious!
This week Elder and Sister Arnell came to visit. They were just released from being the Military Relations Coordinators in Salt Lake City. They gave us our military training before we came out. They are the couple closest to Jim and I.
Heavenly Father continues to bless us in our service. We know that this is the church of Jesus Christ restored for our day and love to be serving our recruits and marines at MCRD.


No comments:
Post a Comment